Coretan diri sendiri daripada diri sendiri buat diri sendiri.

04 February 2017

Memory; The Forgotten.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum warahmatulahhi wabarakatuh.

I'm sure most of us had been asked with this kind of question;

Do you remember me? We were once together in a camp.
Do you remember me? I'm your brother's/sister' friend.
Do you remember me? I'm your senior/junior.
Do you remember me? We were in the same school.
It is sure nice if we can answer 'yes' all the time we were being asked. However, I'm practically sure that we can't answer 'yes' most of the time except we have a super duper powerful memory where we can remember everyone who came into our life.

I'm bringing up this topic because a few days before, someone followed me on Instagram. I don't know who so I decided to stalk that particular person's account first. I ended up seeing a picture which they were wearing my primary school's baju pengawas. And the thought that came into my mind was;

Ah, senior aku rupanya. Tapi.. Siapa dia ni?
I screenshot the account and sent it to my friends. And one of them remember that senior! And I remember nothing. She said that that senior's sister is one of our batch. Okay, I remember her, but I still can't remember that person. Am I that cruel? Or is it just a natural reaction that most of the people would do?

The main point is; how does it feel when we are being forgotten? Will our heart crush into pieces? Aduh, drama. But, I think it is just a natural thing that would be happened. This time, I forgot about others. When the time comes, I will be forgotten. Who knows right? Someone, right now, might actually has no memory about me. Like; "Who is Amanina actually? Do I know her?" And what if, that person actually has a special place in my heart? Ah, I can't imagine it.

In addition, I don't know who's the one will suffer more; the forgotten or the one who is forgetting. The forgetting will feel "Why I can't remember anything about him/her?" and the forgotten will feel "Why he/she forget about me? Am I not that important in his/her life?"

What about the people who have amnesia? Or the people around them? How would they feel? Or.. how does it feel if we are being forgotten after we are dead? When they are alive, I'm sure we will be saying that "I will never ever forget about you." But, how far is the truth? Just how many of us actually remember our friends/family who is now no longer in the same world with us? How many of us actually sedekahkan Al-Fatihah when we are being reminded of them? Just how many of us actually cry because we missed them? Just how many..

We can't be so sure that we will not forget about people or people won't forget about us. Isn't it scary when people forget about us? We will feel unwanted and everything.. Gosh, I'm not gonna talk about that emotional thing hahaha.

Last but not least, will we being forgotten?
Amanina Mohd Tarmizi -my life-

0 comment: