Coretan diri sendiri daripada diri sendiri buat diri sendiri.

08 May 2018

Ego: 1

As we getting older
We need to set our priorities
We need to clarify things
As there will be a lot of misunderstanding

No more sound of notifications
 coming from you
No more calls from you
We do update about our lifes
But through twitter and instagram

We were one
But it seems like i am no one

They said
You don't unlove someone
You just have someone you love more

I guess the time is here
For us to make our own way

All we need is to talk to each other
But my ego doesn't allow me
To take the first step

I'm afraid
Of getting ignored
Done it a few times
And the scars are getting bigger

We are getting older
Vast of things we need to discover
But we tend to forget
Things and people
That makes us who we are now

We are getting older
Bickering
Fighting
Just because there is no communication
All we need is to talk to each other
But ego wins

All I need is to tell you
How much I miss you
How my day was
How my health is
But there's no word left
Only tears that's left

I'm getting sick
My day is becoming worse
It makes me miss you more
All songs I listen to
Remind me of you
Did I even once
Come across your mind?

Again
Ego wins
Amanina Mohd Tarmizi -my life-

0 comment: