Coretan diri sendiri daripada diri sendiri buat diri sendiri.

01 December 2015

Tomodachi.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Kawan. Friends. Chingu. Tomodachi. Okay I only know 4 languages.

In this world, other than we need our family, we really need friends by our sides too. Okay, maybe not many people realize the importance of friends. How about we go to our imaginary world and start imagine. I will bring you guys there. Now, start imagine.

You are going to school. Okay, no, maybe college or university. The anxiety to make friends are all over your minds. Once you step into you first class, you sit on an empty seat. You see your classmates one by one step into the class and fill up all the seats. The lecturer come into the class and start the class. And, the class come to the end. You step outside the class but no one even bother to look at you or even to start a conversation. At that moment, you think "nah, I can go through this alone." However, this thing go on for a long time.

One day, you finally make a friend. Starting from that, you have a group. Or maybe I should call it a 'gang'. You are so happy with that. You spend all your time with them. Well, a small misunderstanding always occur among friends. But you never take that to your heart. It is just like a simple black dot on a piece of white paper. You have correction tape to cover it, right? For years, you start to to love them like your own family. Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do, you will always tell them like a nice boyfriend who always tell his girlfriend everything about his daily life.

Suddenly, another one day, you had a fight with one of your friends. You stop talking to him/her because your anger fill up your heart and you cannot control it anymore. You just ignore him/her all the time. In your mind, you don't even think to get back with your friend. At this moment, ask yourself. What do you feel when another black dot appear on the white paper? Don't you just feel so distracted? Don't you feel stress thinking about that? You have no more correction paper with you. You don't know what to do. So, you just keep going with that attitude.

I am not judging anyone's friendship. Like I said before, I asked you guys to imagine the situation. When you lost your friend, don't you feel like you lost your family member? Don't you feel, a little bit, like losing a a really precious thing?

In this world, anything can happen. I know. Even stranger can be a friend within a short time. It goes to friend too. A friend also can be a stranger with memories. I do agree about that. But, our effort to not make it happen is the important thing here. Whether the fault is yours or not, a simple sorry can change it.

How about this. Start thinking about how you guys started being friends. I am really sure it is a good memory. If not, just think about any happy moment together which can make you smile all night and sleep with it. Trust me, it works. I tried. I fought many times before. And it just make me feel crazy to lose friends, one by one. Then, I changed. I started to care about my friends feelings eventhough it can hurt my own feelings. But, nah, I don't do it always. Duh, asyik jaga hati orang, hati sendiri takkan tak jaga pula kan.

Okay, so, no matter how short tempered you are (like me), just remember.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

If you really want to have good friends around you, you must first be a good friend to others. What goes around, comes around. The 'yakusoku' to be together for a long time, keep it. Maybe, it is your last promise with your friends. Love your friends the way you wanted to be loved.

Awak, memang ada masa kita akan ada sikit salah faham dengan kawan-kawan. Cara kita handle benda ni yang penting. Tak semua orang boleh jadi kawan kita dan kita tak boleh jadi kawan semua orang. Jadi, pegang kawan yang betul betul kawan. Jangan lepaskan. Who knows, mungkin dia lah bakal jiran kita di syurga nanti, kan? *winks*

I know nothing about your friendship. I am not in the place where I can simply give advice to you. But, yeah, I pray the best for you and your friend. It is nice to see all of you together. Laughing, talking, be crazy. Don't you just love doing that with your friends? Oh man please, I know you do. So please, doa banyak banyak. Semoga dipermudahkan. InsyaAllah.

Maaf kalau ada kesalahan. Semoga dijadikan pedoman. Syukran.
Amanina Mohd Tarmizi -my life-

0 comment: