Coretan diri sendiri daripada diri sendiri buat diri sendiri.

04 November 2016

Let go and let God.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Okay, it's been a long time. Not that long. But my PSPM is getting really close. Today is D-9. Despite that, here I am, updating my blog. Well, you can't leave your passion as easy as ABC right. I just want to say one little short thing.

I did something wrong. And I'm regretting it. But when you do something bad, will you actually tell people about it? No, right? So, the only right thing to do is to tell Allah, everything about it. Just take your wudu', pray. Pray to Him, tell everything to Him. He's the only one who can help you. Ask everything that you want. Yes, it is the right thing. You will feel really relieve after that. After you have cry a river. You will feel really close to Him.

Aman, whatever happens, you have Him. Let go of that stupid past and move forward. Forget about the past and cherish your present. You have your parents, your family, your best friends. That's all you need. Be strong dear self. Focus on your goals. Do your best and let Allah do the rest,

Anything happen, tell Him.
Amanina Mohd Tarmizi -my life-

0 comment: